For more than 25 years, Declan Weir Productions (DWP) has been delivering events that inspire.
Founded in Philadelphia in 1991 as a theatrical scene shop, DWP has provided stage sets for some of the oldest, largest theatres and performing arts organizations in the United States. As our reputation grew, we began producing scenery for corporate meetings, sales launches, museum exhibits, international cruise lines, and national conferences. Clients asked us to go further, helping manage a growing list of production elements from lighting, to audio, to video, to graphics and digital content, and eventually complete event management.
With the shift to event management and production, operations moved to Nashville, TN, which offers a central location and quicker access to cities nationwide. DWP has created events in premier venues across the US, including:
- Beacon Theater, New York, NY
- Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY
- Lucas Oil Stadium and Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, IN
- NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, Nashville, TN
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center, Dallas, TX
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami, FL
- Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA
- UI Pavillion, Chicago, IL
- Kimmel Center, Philadelphia, PA
- BB&T Pavillion, Philadelphia, PA
- Cutler Majestic Theatre, Boston, MA
- Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ
- and many more
Whether your audience is 250 of your best customers, 2,500 of your top employees, or 25,000 energetic teenagers, DWP is committed to creative thinking, thoughtful planning, and flawless execution on every event, every time.